Love Skills for Couples
In this couples workshop, you’ll find your way back to each other. Get ready to experience deeper connection and intimacy than you’ve ever had together.
New Virtual Class Begins
February 29, 2024
then Thursdays, 5-6pm PST, through May 16, 2024
Reignite the spark and fall in love all over again by learning how to:
- Turn those annoying quirks that used to be endearing into sources of deeper understanding and affection
- Break free from the blame-game so you can actually resolve conflicts
- Uncover what makes you and your partner tick to boost intimacy and passion
- Communicate clearly without criticism to be heard and understood
- Amp up sexual anticipation and learn to fully satisfy each other
- Foster tenderness and appreciation through simple weekly rituals
Every week, learn the Love Skills that can melt away irritation, help you reconnect emotionally, keep your love life hot, and create the thriving, supportive partnership you desire.
Rekindle the magic today!
READY TO DEEPEN YOUR INTIMACY & CONNECTION?
The first class is on me!
Don't miss this opportunity to invest in your relationship's growth.
"Love is a feeling. Loving is a skillset." ⏤ Linda Carroll
First Class is on me! February 29, 2024
FREE! per couple
Included with tuition:
- 10 one-hour virtual classes
- Weekly recommendations to helpful articles & blogs
- Assessments in the skill & science of loving
$795 per couple
Included with tuition:
- Everything from Option 2, PLUS:
- Two private sessions with Linda
- Private Enneagram style compatibility session with Deb Lyman
$1,495 per couple
"To be wholehearted, then, is to know we won’t arrive; we won’t cross a bridge and finally ‘get there.’ Paradoxically, that’s what creates wholeness — our acceptance that perfection is beyond our reach. The gift we gain through the daily practice of love is to be more wholly present in each moment and to open ourselves to all of life with a full heart. The love that blossoms is real."
⏤ Linda Carroll, Love Cycles
MS, LMFT, BCC
I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist who has been working as a psychotherapist for 35 years, a teacher, and a Board Certified Life Coach.
I am the author of Love Cycles: The Five Essential Stages of Lasting Love, which has been translated into four languages, and the highly-acclaimed book, Love Skills, published in 2020.
To reach as many people as possible about the steps to true intimacy, I frequently present my “Love Cycles” program at the renowned Rancho la Puerta wellness retreat and other venues across the country. I also speak about relationship issues on radio programs and podcasts, and I write for many online magazines.
The deepest meaning of being human has always fascinated me. Throughout my adult life, I’ve studied psychology, poetry, philosophy, spirituality and literature, and I’ve come to understand how those realms intertwine and enrich one another.
Additionally, I have found that my own everyday challenges—maintaining a loving, long-term relationship, raising children, developing my career, facing illness, and grieving the loss of people I love—have been my most valuable teachers. The very experiences that have brought me my greatest joys and pain have been the sources of my greatest life lessons.
Like anyone with whom I work, my own life has been filled with complexity. My calling is to use that complexity to help my clients claim their own stories and find their own paths.